Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2018

The Farewell Yellow Brick Road Is About To Start

Nobody diserves it this man is "CRAZY" he wants me to be a part of his AIDS foundation everyone knows this foundation takes his own name and he says more than that he want to give a position to work "WHAT"me work for Elton john kkkkk this is totaly "CRAZY". I can be his friend but work for him "NEVER" how can I supposed work for him if I already have a job. "SERIOUSILY" before 17 years being his fan and never had happened nothing because I prefered to be that fan invisible like Mia in "The Princess Diaries" she wanted to be invisible for everyone until her grandmother tells her that she is a Princess of Genovia and Elton wants to take me to London he want to help me to go over there but there's one problem Prince Harry Of Wales put my name on the Brazilian British Council so I'm afraid this could never happen things like this is scaring me and his Farewell Yellow Brick Road is about to start next month and I wrote a letter/e-mail that I could ever send it but this would make me cry because I would hurt his feelings I don't really know what's his real intentions with me but my fist is becoming weak and he dosen't know the consequences for this because I'm the Fist Of The Beast King guardian and he's messing with me and the person who mess with this kind of guardians could get hurt so "I BEG IT TO SIR ELTON JOHN PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME" because I want to be invisible to you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário