Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2018

The Mistery Of The Farewell Yellow Brick Road Were Discovered

Finally I discovered the real intention of Elton's Farewell Yellow Brick Road I saw a picture of an other artist so I discovered that his intention is to find other artists to work with him and I have that voice but I don't want to be famous because I know they can be so stupid and I don't want to become a stupid person I recorded a CD along with other artists too but was once in a time but famous no I always thought to be invisible to everyone even for Elton John prehaps a letter that I sent last week before my vacations starts that I wrote to be free from him but at the time of address I forgot not put my name in the sender and my address because I wanted to send as if it were as if the letter were anonymous now but I did not do this I wrote my address there and my name too and it's obvious that he knows my name until then there is no problem but now he will know where I live exactly this is what I am most afraid so if he get to know what will happen next I hope it dosen't happen nothing cause I want to be free from him. now I know his real intentions I'm not afraid of him anymore and I'll never let he do what he want just it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário