Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2018

A Worst Person In The World

Now I ask you guys how can a person break up someone else's feeling because as i know better than everyone else I don't really know this person to share all my secrets perhaps when we talk about Elton John. today I sent a message to him on google hangouts saying thank you and have a nice day or night wherever he are and he said "Thanks,but you made me feel sad" and I didn't understand what he wanted to say with that words I felt like a fish out of water and I stood so angry thinking on what he said to me and I dreamed with him last night I couldn't tell him about the dream I know now he's in Amisterdam,Netherlands and my dream showed him here in Balneario Camboriu Jesus Christ is that a vision like the one I had with Leomon for the first time if he appear here what I should do I don't have where to scape I am totaly in the Elton's hands that's it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário