Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2016

Windmon The Digimon With Antibody X

 awww so wonderful she was created when she got sick in the middle of Leomon's death in digimon adventure tri Ketsui / Determination by the hands of Meikuumon so I thought with myself if my dog was a digimon  with almost the same antibody X but inside of it could have an powerful antivirus that could heal all infected Digimon so it was this way that  were born Windmon I wanted her to heal and destroy the virus she can bring Leomon back and everything would be fine she would make a part of Sirenix project did you get the idea she would use the power of Sirenix wish and all of special spells  on that digimon Meikuumon can't infect her cause she is immuned to the virus attack her prior forms are:
*Miyoshimon
*Natsumon
*Nalamon
Windmon is adult level she can digivolve to:
*Mileymon
* Onixmon
why onixmon you would ask me this mega form was based on my sister's sirenix powers she also was based on Princess Yin's sirenix powers an almost fairy digimon ready to heal the infected digimon an save Leomon's life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário