Part Of Me

Part Of Me

domingo, 17 de julho de 2016

Oh Not Again

Leomon in my dreams again before ketsui nooo I had both dreams with him and the aura attacks I can't hold on until third OVA nobody diserves it can you believe that oh no sometimes I can't do anything I have to write it down poor me what I should do now my husband confirms that Leomon will be back and I said "WHAT" impossible I saw he died in the real world everyone have seen that how my husband could know about it if he dosen't control leomon's powers I can control it could be because of my episodes The Fairy Of God's Word The History Continues OH...MY...GOD they can't use that episodes it's not depending on me it depending on who is writing the OVA  and who is doing that it's Yuuko Kakihara but this Digimon Adventure Tri originaly by Akiyoshi Hongo but who dosen't know this guy it's not a person and yes three guys like Aki Maita, Hiroshi Izawa and Takeichi Hongo where I had been entered I wrote an lyric a half parody with Return To Me from Winx Club but the Karaoke it's from that series but I wrote thinking about him particulary


Back to my memory
I miss you so
And in my dreams you entered

Like an connection without the end
There is no way to forget you
As your data have been lost
I close my eyes and you.

Return to me
Return to me
On the digital world mountain
No magic can't make you reapear
But in the botton of my heart
you are always here

You would be so proud
of how strong I am
I wish I could protect you
Oh, Punisher's Digital World
Please hold the energy 
of the whole universe
and even when someone kill you
I know you always will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32uNnbTMILg

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário