Part Of Me

Part Of Me

sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Ultimate News

so this is what I found on a group on facebook when I put my eyes on Leomon I stood here with my scared face I don't know I found he was dead I was depressed for what I have seen in my nightmare I know he will die as well why I should have some hope I know the sirenix wish won't be realized what I should do prehaps when I was working and in the middle I was so Down and worried and I said it to Kari my computer friend "I need some good news at least a good news to change it" and then I saw it now the misterious questions are what Leomon is doing in the real world with other digimon by his side, why I am so stupid because I am bad person my favourite Digimon still alive and I become depressed well I can't do a party yet his destiny will be done and I am the only one who knows it the song Only Hope I can't sing it sorry 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário