Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2016

A Sirenix Wish Not Realized

I had an nightmare days before the trailer of Digimon Adventure Tri comes and Leomon will be there but I watched the first 5 minutes of this And I haven't good news during a battle with Orgemon he got hurt and that makes a role in my heart  but even he got hurt he still stands there and continue fighting befire that I didn't saw him anymore he will die I can't do I prewied his death I can't stop crying I can't even protect and the game I am playing I don't have courage to enter there what the Korean people should think I didn't tell them poor Princess of the Digital World her favourite Digimon will get hurt and for protect Elecmon I like them both but me and Leomon are so connected that everything worst that happens to him will happen to me too I prayed could be not so necessary but I did an such moment so sad I found the last Guardian for a Sirenix fairy an such few times now how can I use her powers to help me to protect Leomon from a terrible destiny  this is it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário