Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2018

The Cross And The Sword Literaly

Since Elton John appeared here on Google Hangouts my life is becoming worst because he wants to take me on his tour with himself around the world but I have my responsabilities here like my Job because this would take my heart away cause I can only do something like that on my vacation that's coming in September but that's make me crazy because I don't want to say "NO" to him because homeostasis said that would cause an desequilibrium and the light and darkness would ever exist she said that I should be a light on his life and now the question how to say "NO" to a British guy like sir Elton John there's no way to say it because you can't say no to them they're extremely generous now I can't escape from his hands feeling completely like a fish out of water of course I know he's extremely homosexual right  I just talk this way because he has an great heart and he's trying to help me somehow but I am trying to find a way to say no first time without break his heart that would be the worst if I do that it was my dream know him personaly but not the way its purposes me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário