Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2018

A Wierd Friendship

well this is so wierd but I have to tell it everything started when an assistant of securty company came talking about Elton John on facebook chat saying that they could put him to talk to him through Google Hangouts then I talked to him through there and I just freeze I couldn't say anything now he's responsible for me like he were my father but we are just friends  he calls me as "beloved"and this never happend when I was his fan in my teenager time it's happening now like someone else he's becoming comprehensible and I afraid of him because he want to give me something like a briefcase and this kind of things contains money but I have to pay to receive it because this is a kind of promise I did to him without thinking on the consequences but now I want to say that I don't want his money without loosing his friendship because I can't pay to receive the briefcase here in brazil if I do the payment and receive it here what everybody will be thinking on that I am becoming rich at the expense of a famous singer and I don't want it and I promissed it how I will tell him that I can't receive his briefcase but I told him that I wanted a time to think about this situation if this is the right thing to do

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário