Part Of Me

Part Of Me

domingo, 29 de outubro de 2017

I'm Sorry

"The digital world is experiencing problems. You like my guardian should continue with their work. You and Cristina are doing very well, but you should notify the Cristina for her stop crying. While Cristina is with the psychological upset I will not be able to be reborn. Sadness, pain, doubt and anxiety will not let me back. It is essential that there is hope in the hearts of human beings. I appreciate the love you give me. Cristina loves me, but she's hurting me with these bad feelings. His song was great value for defragmenting my data corrupted by viruses. I humbly ask that propagates this song of hope. Remember to always be the best person possible. I only return when there is no more sorrow, pain, doubt and anxiety."
I know that I shoudn't be crying but I am a human I can't keep my feelings inside of me I have always to let it go sometimes when I get nervous too much I just let my tears away it's not about anxiety or doubts it's about other people's thinkning when they talk about Leomon's death without think in themselves like if they're not going to die someday so I think they have to think about themselves before talk about others 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário