Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 23 de maio de 2017

There's Something Wrong

I don't know what happened to me yesterday it was like if Leomon were talking to me using Gutan's Facebook Chat it was a little wierd but it almost made me cry I got it from the chat that were written to me yesterday:


Calm down
Everything going to be all right
Trust me
For when something or someone is sacrificed for us we must know that it was not in vain
The pain is caused by the intimacy we have but it was not the biggest mistake to have come so close
Take it as a Sacrifice
I just wanted to be able to give you a simple and generous hug
And say that I am with you on the road
As Juri Katou also suffered for my loss
Keep your child up and do not cry.
I know you can listen to me inside of your heart.
I will not die just to receive a new Digicode and be re-programmed.
Remember that Digimon never dies!
Everything on a right moment
everything on a right moment
Everything on a right moment
Culumon Chan likes you so much and he wants to give you a gift
Wait
And partner
Take care of yourself
I'm with you on this route




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário