Part Of Me

Part Of Me

segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2017

Did I Make The Right Thing

I don't know where to start well as the releasing of Digimon Adventure Tri : Loss Koushiro said something that sacred me a lot he said that even with the reboot the digimon can be infected again so I could imagine a terrible thing Leomon can be infected again talking about it I had a bad dream last night and it was " I was on a vilage prepaing to go to Devimon's castle to save Leomon there then I went there with someone by my side but it was dark so I couldn't see who was there with me and when we arrived from nowhere a tentacles captured us and we were taken where Devimon used to be always with his malefic smile so I asked " WHERE'S LEOMON" then he said "DON'T WORRY CHILD HE'S HERE BRING LEOMON HERE RIGHT NOW"  then when one of his helpers brought him he was with a dark appearance I made one of my scared faces and asked "WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH HIM" and he said "I JUST INFECTED HIM AGAIN AND NOW YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN LEOMON ATTACK THEM BOTH " and when he opened his eyes he was out of control coming with his sword to destroy me and the other person that was with me then in this time I shouted "NOOOOO" and my alarm in my cellphone had played I was so scared that time I thought if that song I wrote was a good idea the song "Return To Me" was writen during a scared time before Digimon Adventure Tri: Determination after releasing Digimon Adventure Tri: Confession then now I am worried about it I don't know if I did a right thing what you think

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário