Part Of Me

Part Of Me

segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2016

A Friend Dream Translated

João a friend of mine on whatsapp had a dream with Leomon and we know he's a digimon right as digital monster he talked to him in the digimon language but he translated to Japanese and portuguese then look to what this digimon told him:

"The digital world is experiencing problems. You like my guardian should continue with their work. You and Cristina are doing very well, but you should notify the Cristina for her stop crying. While Cristina is with the psychological upset I will not be able to be reborn. Sadness, pain, doubt and anxiety will not let me back. It is essential that there is hope in the hearts of human beings. I appreciate the love you give me. Cristina loves me, but she's hurting me with these bad feelings. His song was great value for defragmenting my data corrupted by viruses. I humbly ask that propagates this song of hope. Remember to always be the best person possible. I only return when there is no more sorrow, pain, doubt and anxiety."
See it's a revelation here he talk about my song he wants me to sing it everytime and to take it to the next level and if I don't stop to have this pain, anxious time he can't reborn are you sure I am making Leomon sad? He says to keep the hope so that's it let's keep the faith

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário