Part Of Me

Part Of Me

segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2016

Ultimate News

I became an good Digital Detetive and to start it I would have to find Leomon and the season 2 cast they're lost and I don't have any ideas where they could be the only thing I know is they were defeated in the beggining of  Sakai if they're alive who knows now Leomon died in the real world right it's a fact but to know if his data had passed through that distortion we don't know that yet what I have heard about is Leomon returning to life on the end of sixth OVA if  see elecmon it's going to be all right but we have to wait for the japanese creators it's depending on them to make this come true poor Leomon where your data could be will you return to life or you will become a desembodied spirit

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário