Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

Getting Over Leomon's Death

the reason I am writing here is because of my favourite character from Digimon I found the both episodes where he was alive when my husband told me I didn't want to believe him now I believe sometimes I didn't want to see the truth in front of my eyes because I let the sadness blind me and now I have some dreams and this digimon is leading me to the future all that time Leomon was alive and sadness was bliding me I cried for a long time ago since I saw him dying in the series I am happy to see that he was alive and leading me but is not over his creator is bringing all of his friends back and the dreams I see Leomon all the nights and I discovered from James that are signs for what I feel the most inside of me that means he was talking to me as well I am not the only one who has dreams experience so I promise to do what is possible to protect this Digimon with all my heart and all of my strengh.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário