Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013

A Heavy Heart

My God I'm between a rock and a hard place because I was with a heavy heart because of an episode that I have to do my dance on with that digimon of my stories that I'm doing it as a disembodied spirit and I like a fairy sirenix with a destination I do not even know what happens but that dance is the beauty and the beast for I am beautiful and Leomon is the beast no one deserves technically not know what I did to deserve this I think it should be at fact have grown so strong with God's help in the first place but I also had an extra helping of that Digimon because of a few words that I will not forget you are Never Give Up and Never surrender so I guess I should not give up when things they tighten'll just be myself and I will not cry forever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário