Part Of Me

Part Of Me

domingo, 24 de março de 2013

Mitted People

well there is not much to say about people who do not even know what we went squeamish when a certain person and that person only despised and then come accusing me that I'm jealous possessive ah will pick coconuts that is no problem for anyone that just my problem I just do not tell what happened to me and yang because it is not a problem for anyone I'd rather take care of my boyfriend but my way if no one likes the problem is u's now not come accusing me of something that nor know anything I'm not jealous I'm just caring after all I do not want it to happen again everything I've ever lived there before and I did not want to watch TV and I do not want my groom see the girls of tv is also a problem after all he did not let me see the boys of tv my problem after all I got to watch as fairy God's word have to be very careful with people tucked so I know this is just a vent to clarify things that I am not only a relief to the fairy God's word ok

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário