Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2013

A Marriage In Trouble


My life has become a living hell because they want me to wear makeup on the most important day of my life but I did not want to because it is such an important day I'll just go once in your life, does it want me to controlling knock it because I not into using I have a right to choose who already at my graduation I could not choose at least let me choose a right thing for me in my service to this ta becoming boring but I'm a girl have to stop treating me like a little doll! I want to pick me sad that I need to find something in the Bible that show me where the key is that women wear makeup because if I use'll look like a clown and not a believer do not even know if I want to marry because they want to control everything like that is just an outburst of a bride who is in trouble.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário