Part Of Me

Part Of Me

sábado, 4 de junho de 2022

Red Alert:Elton John strikes back


Oh my god this not can be happening why now? I couldn't even control my emotions when this stranger came with this screenshot of an conversation of  Elton John with Ricky Anderson and look I'm not crazy this is an verified account but Elton REALLY? I remembered when I got my first like from their facebook page about Elton John AIDS Foundation and this account was verified too that's why I am FREAKING out TERIFIED because of this situation feeling nervous. I remembered When this started I don't want this to happen to me again as I have Autism spectrum I can't communicate with someone else because of this condition then I thought if were a message I leaved on his page this morning OMG I just wanna say that I FEARED and CARED for his health and NOTHING more. I had to explain through mail that I was nervous enough 

I can't even talk about it with everyone else or otherwise I would put him in danger that's why I am putting on here to protect this information but now the question is: it's a signal or coincidence


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário