Part Of Me

Part Of Me

domingo, 24 de abril de 2022

I am playing Digimon New Century

 Digimon ReArise game has closed permanently their work and I was waiting to play Digimon New Century but I couldn't do an account on WeChat is a system of chat the game need to get the access but the QR code wasn't let me do the account so I was almost giving up but then I bought a new phone and I now I can play that game, then I was almost getting help to do the account when I saw that could use my Facebook account on WeChat so I did it on the first time it didn't work but on the second time it worked I just accepted the terms of use and I already have downloaded the game with Tap Tap app then I just logged there now I am on level 20 a Chinese game I just loved 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário