Part Of Me

Part Of Me

sábado, 12 de junho de 2021

My Words Is Being Listen


 It seems that Chiaki Konaka is listening to me or reading them of course, he posted on twitter about the retrospective of episode 34 from Digimon Tamers where Leomon dies after being attacked by Beelzebumon and were loaded Konaka San was feeling so sad because of this situation for create the tradition of killing leomon but I didn't thought he'd be guilty so I told him what I really know about it I mentioned that everything started with Digimon Adventure, mentioned that he was more than 10 years away from anime industry that time I was pregnant of a boy Samuel when I discovered his Hidrocephalus desease that would be a death sentence but I told him my son lives under a miracle and here we believe that we don't abort any kind of life I called his attention to this because it was the message he wanted to transmit to us fans I think I melted his heart on one single point but I know it wasn't my intention to see him sad I just wanted to show that I was with him and I wasn't mad at him at all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário