Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2020

Oh Boy Not Again 😔

 In the last dream Leomon told me that he will come back before the last movie of Digimon Adventure Tri Bokura No Mirai so he really did it the episode 20 he finally appeared in his own splendor so excited I was and finally ready to focus only on the angels from Digimon and I started to feel relieved to see him again of course but has some days people talking about his death even it's a reboot I was thinking about it and worried about the situation and then came another dream with Leomon again in this dream I was sad with something horrible then I felt someone envolving me with the big arms... I wasn't seeing anything because I was crying then this same big arms turned me to see my face he cleaned up my eyes and I opened my eyes and I saw his face so he told me to not cry hugging me again. I should cry or not? I think he wanted me to be happy and not to be worried about it and it all will be all right now I feel my power didn't gone at all but I can't tell this dream to everyone else no one will believe me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário