Part Of Me

Part Of Me

terça-feira, 6 de junho de 2017

Why All This Hate


I have no clue of what I am doing this but that's ok there are both lovely characters from Digimon here one appeared on Digimon Adventure,02 and tri too name Leomon my bevolved favourite character that dies every season people arround the world only criticazes him just because of that fate and the worst they compares the deaths with another character from DBZ Kuririn I just don't see it and  the Japanese people don't criticazes him quite the opposite they love him of course they have their own lovely characters too but just know about it makes me be happy other character that's new on Digimon franchise it's my new favourite human character Meiko Mochizuki she seems to be so shy so cute I started to care about her when she saw Leomon dying in front of her what her digimon did wasn't good cause has broken her heart  it's my crest Empathy I feel that I have to care about everyone then cry so I care about them both I ashamed of those people who hates this characters I can't accept a thing like that I am so nervous I can cry  now  cause I can't see a thing like that it's too terrible just it for now

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário