Part Of Me

Part Of Me

segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2015

Totally Devasted With Digimon Heroes

until today I never had played Digimon heroes in all my life but one day I started to play how I got that game you would ask me I just downloaded an APK on my new cellphone  and it was on round I played against Leomon as a boss and that came to my mind I am a guardian of his attack how can I play a game if I can't hurt him and that's make me so sad Luis on my facebook said to me not worry about it and I ask how I won't worry about hurt Leomon is out of my limits and you know why I am writing here today my heart is shouting to say I love that Digimon but I don't wanna say because I am too shy to say that kind of thing OKAY I love Leomon but as a fav character RIGHT and what I love I wanna keep it safe and guys I have to tell ya Leomon live on the depest botton of my heart and I don't wanna hurt him

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário