Part Of Me

Part Of Me

quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2015

The Lost Child And The Lost Digimon

Back To The Future when I was 11 years old when I saw Leomon for the first time and I got my connection with him oh I can't believe it passed 15 years since Digimon Adventure came arround and I saw that episode that shoked my heart and changed my life forever but now and years passed and came arround Digimon Adventure 2 but in the last episode of this season I couldn't see him there when Diego came he told me he was alive on both seasons 2nd and 6th it was a shock but I was so blind because of the sadness and I found the both truths now  when I had the dream about the 8 digi destined I asked to myself if I am the lost child and Leomon is my lost digimon

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário