Part Of Me

Part Of Me

domingo, 30 de agosto de 2015

Forcing Me To Do A Thing I Don't Really Want

There's an misterious guy on facebook and I showed him my video of myself singing Leomon's Favourite Song that's Only Hope the song that appear on the movie A Walk To Remember and it's hard to do that and this person is forcing me to do a thing I don't want like sing Leomon's orignal song Bark at the lies sung by Hirata Hiroaki the character's voice actor how I will do that I can't even sing in Japanese I won't try a thing like that never imagine it me a girl being Hirata Hiroaki's cover no way I'll post here the conversation to understand what I'm telling it now guys do you understand why I am so afraid I'm a sirenix fairy and I have enough strength to say that I won't do it and no one else will force me to do

What do your job?
see it
You are singer.
not professinaly
but I work in a pharmacy as stockist store
Um
that song I was singing is called Only Hope the lyrics matches with my fav digimon and you know who is
Sing Butterfly ver.Portuge
please
oh my god
why I can't sing it in japanese
even sing the true song of Leomon
learn to sing.
no I won't
I just can sing brave heart evolution theme
well if I can ask ya are you really force me to sing Leomon's true song
ohhh my god

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário