Part Of Me

Part Of Me

segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2015

borring people with bad manners

Ok it is not usual to defend my mother but this is an exception because the church staff has a wrong habit of keep asking the lives of others and then intimidate my mother she does not have to answer anyone what I am referring to kind of getting where it is not called because it must not be intimidated at it is that's their account of not so personal I know I have a gift of God's praise in my life but it's not just because of this gift that people have to know my life as if I were a famous person because I'm not anything like that its no wonder that having a burned CD does not make me a famous person I want to remain anonymous my life belongs only to God then to these people I mean "STOP TORMENTING MY MOTHER "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário